By Richard M. Stephenson, Stanislaw Malanowski (auth.)
Read Online or Download Handbook of the Thermodynamics of Organic Compounds PDF
Similar thermodynamics books
Sensors: A complete Survey is the 1st authoritative and time-saving reference sequence to provide a finished evaluate of all features of analysis, layout, improvement, and alertness. every one quantity is a self contained, topic-specific guide that either experts and generalists within the box will locate tremendous necessary.
Strength is a simple human want; applied sciences for strength conversion and use are basic to human survival. As strength expertise evolves to fulfill calls for for improvement and ecological sustainability within the twenty first century, engineers must have up to date talents and information to satisfy the artistic demanding situations posed by means of present and destiny strength difficulties.
The e-book describes in an easy and functional means what non-equilibrium thermodynamics is and the way it might probably upload to engineering fields. It explains how one can describe right equations of delivery, extra distinctive than used to date, and the way to take advantage of them to appreciate the waste of strength assets in valuable unit strategies within the undefined.
- Elements of classical thermodynamics for advanced students of physics
- Thermodynamics: an engineering approach
- Thermodynamics of Crystalline States
- Atmospheric Thermodynamics
Additional resources for Handbook of the Thermodynamics of Organic Compounds
15. 40 l,l,l-Trichloroethane, methyl chloroform, CA 71-55-6: Irritant; moderately toxic; suspected carcinogen; nonflammable cleaning and (continues) 42 degreasing solvent; insoluble water; soluble most organic solvents. 0, range = 479 to 545. 1,1,2-Trichloroethane, CA 79-00-5: Irritant; moderately toxic; suspected carcinogen; nonflammable industrial solvent; insoluble water; soluble most organic solvents. 1, range = 316 to 384. 40 Chloral hydrate, CA 302-17-0: Irritant; moderately toxic; powerful hypnotic and sedative; addictive drug; soluble water, ethanol, ether, chloroform.
0, range = 305 to 443. 11 Mercaptoacetic acid, thioglycolic acid, CA 68-11-1: Corrosive; toxic; the ammonium salt is highly tcxic; flammable, flash point over 385; oxidizes in air; soluble water, ethanol, ether, benzene, chloroform. 0, range = 333 to 427. 05 Ethylene ozonide: Antoine (liq) A range = 273 to 289. 0, Glycolic acid, hydroxyacetic acid, CA 79-14-1: Irritant; loses water when vaporized; soluble water, etha~ol, methanol, acetone. 0, range = 350 to 375. Peroxyacetic acid, peracetic acid, CA 79-2"1-0: Highly corrosive to skin; explodes violently above 383; flammable; powerful oxidizing agent, disinfectant; stable in dilute solu"tions; soluble water, ethanol, ether.
0, range = 403 to 460. 51 2-Chloroethanol, ethylene chlorohydrin, CA 107-07-3: Highly toxic by inhalation and skin absorption; narcotic; moisture-sensitive; flammable, flash point 333; soluble water, ethanol. 0, range = 328 to 401. Methyl (chloromethyl) ether, CA 107-30-2: Very toxic; carcinogen; flammable, flash point 293. 0, range = 290 to 332. 57 Ethane sulfonyl chloride, CA 594-44-5: Corrosive; lachrymator; flammable, flash point over 385; soluble ether, methylene dichloride. 0, range = 233 to 263.