By Jung I. Park MD PhD FACS, Dean M. Toriumi MD
This detailed how-to atlas provides in-depth, certain, richly illustrated assurance of beauty surgeries that practice particularly to the Asian sufferer. Dr. Park, a pioneer during this box, besides Dr. Toriumi and a number of world specialists current systems for and pitfalls of plastic surgery within the Asian inhabitants. inside of, you will find assurance of recommendations now not regularly present in different Asian plastic surgery texts, together with the only suture approach and the debulking method for double eyelid surgical procedure · anatomy for maxillofacial surgical procedure · premaxillary relief · and more.
- Discusses the anatomic adjustments among humans of eu descent and the Asian sufferer.
- Covers strength difficulties particular to Asian sufferers, together with uneven eyelid creases · undesirably formed eyelid crease · hollowness · "Westernization" · overly excessive eyelid crease · a number of creases · eyelid ptosis · scarring after epicanthal fold surgical procedure · and extra.
- Features augmentation rhinoplasty―covering either using alloplastic fabric and organic grafts
- LDetails the only suture procedure and the debulking method for double eyelid surgical procedure · anatomy for maxillofacial surgical procedure · premaxillary relief · mandibulogram · aesthetic facial skeletal surgical procedure · cheek dimple construction · mandible attitude aid · and Botox injection for masseteric hypertrophy.
- Uses 750 illustrations―most in complete color―that depict each nuance of each technique so that you can fast grab each one concept.
With 23 individuals.
Read or Download Asian Facial Cosmetic Surgery PDF
Best surgery books
Translation of the japanese textual content, Shishu Geka no Rinsho to Tekunikku, c1997. Atlas illustrates therapy via case-by-case examine. Abundantly illustrated with full-color photos and drawings. Demonstrates how regenerative methods mixed with periodontal surgical procedure strategies, can in achieving a profitable scientific consequence.
This ebook describes the rules and perform of surgical procedure within the context of palliative and supportive care. surgical procedure is usually thought of too invasive to be necessary in palliation and clinicians instinctively flip to radiotherapy, chemotherapy, and different medications. surgical procedure, with more and more minimum entry options, will be easier and not more invasive than different remedies and produces first-class palliation.
Minimally Invasive and Office-Based strategies in Facial cosmetic surgery is a realistic how-to consultant that specializes in the newest suggestions used to accomplish beauty cosmetic surgery systems in an workplace or outpatient surroundings. The methods coated diversity from chemical peels to short-incision face and neck raise, and lots more and plenty extra!
- The Narrow Lumbar Canal: Radiologic Signs and Surgery
- Flaps : practical reconstructive surgery
- Mastery of vascular and endovascular surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery: Key Points, Operating Room Setup and Equipment
- Pathologie der Halslymphknoten: Ein Abriss für Pathologen, Kliniker und Praktizierende Ärzte
- Surgery for the Dry Eye: Scientific Evidence and Guidelines for the Clinical Management of Dry Eye Associated Ocular Surface Disease (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 41)
Extra info for Asian Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Boo-Chai Method Three small incisions are made along the proposed double eyelid crease line. A 5-0 or 6-0 nylon suture passes through one end of the incision line and exits through the everted conjunctiva above the upper tarsal border. The needle reenters the exit point on the conjunctiva and passes the subconjunctival tissue plane horizontally, following the direction of the skin incision for a distance of 3 to 4 mm before it exits the conjunctiva again. The needle then reenters the second exit point on the conjunctiva and passes through the pretarsal tissue to exit through intact skin outside the incision and opposite to the initial skin entry site.
B, The needle then passes through the levator aponeurosis, taking a thick bite by grasping the aponeurosis (not shown). The needle passes upward if the levator is sutured ﬁrst, and it passes downward if the orbicularis oculi is sutured ﬁrst. C, The needle passes through the muscle cuff laterally. D, The levator aponeurosis is distinctive in the lateral aspect. E, The levator aponeurosis is deep and poorly deﬁned in the medial compartment. It is necessary to take a thick bite through the ﬁbrofatty tissue medially.
Evert the tarsus, and use a caliper to measure the central width of the tarsal plate. ) Carefully transcribe it onto the external skin surface over the central part of the eyelid skin (Figure 5-1). This point directly overlies the superior tarsal border and will serve as a reference point for the overall crease height along the central third of the eyelid, regardless of whether the crease shape is to be nasally tapered, parallel, or laterally flared. Trapezoidal debulking of the preaponeurotic platform is essential to clear any redundant tissues along the superior tarsal border of the upper eyelid so that a proper vectoring can occur between the distal components of the levator aponeurosis and the skin during both straight-ahead gaze and upgaze to create a lid crease.