By Amy Rauen
- subject matters correlated to the 1st grade math curriculum
- Leveled textual content reviewed via a math curriculum advisor and a interpreting consultant
- enticing full-color pictures and illustrations that aid the textual content and reduction comprehension
- Examples that relate math to real-world situations
Special beneficial properties:
- photos and illustrations that help the textual content and construct math skills
Read or Download Adding and Subtracting in Math Club (Math in Our World) PDF
Best education & reference books
Mild shelf put on. Tiny marker dot at most sensible area. Pages are fresh and binding is tight.
- Vocabulary Builder Course 1
- Research methods for business : a skill-building approach
- Philip Reid Saves the Statue of Freedom
- Get a Job Making Stuff to Sell
- Thorium fuel cycle : potential benefits and challenges
- Legalized Gambling (Library in a Book)
Additional info for Adding and Subtracting in Math Club (Math in Our World)
Here, the researcher begins with a problem that is already identified, and gathers relevant data to provide a tentative problem solution. This solution is then implemented, with the knowledge that there may be unintended consequences following such implementation. The effects are then evaluated, defined, and diagnosed, and the research continues on an ongoing basis until the problem is fully resolved. Thus, action research is a constantly evolving project with interplay among problem, solution, effects or consequences, and new solution.
Wants to introduce a new system of bookkeeping that is likely to meet with some resistance from the Accounting Department. Based on the past experience in the organization, the VP would like to seek a solution to the problem of employee resistance. There are several other methods of obtaining data for research purposes, such as through focus groups, panels, observational studies, projective techniques, and interactive media, as we shall see in Chapter 10. SUMMARY In this chapter we obtained a general understanding of what constitutes scientific research and examined the hallmarks of scientific investigations.
Irrespective of whether we are dealing with finance, accounting, management, marketing, or administrative matters, and regardless of the sophistication of the machines and the Internet, in the ultimate analysis, it is the people who achieve the goals and make things happen. Whether it is the installation of an effective Management Information System, a new manufacturing technology, distribution channel, strategic plan, cost accounting system, investment plan, or training scheme, it is mainly through the efforts of the employees that the goals are attained.